Friday 18 July 2008

Website: Neil Smith Designs blog... i.e. This one!

Ok, "I've been away from blogging for a while"... I wonder how many times that sentence has been written... (313 results for that exact phrase in google - at time of going to blog!).

So what's my excuse?

Let's have a look at the possibilities... Was I...




a) Spending my well deserved lottery win?

b) Enjoying an around the world trip?

c) Entertaining 15 girlfriends at once?

...nope, unfortunately none of the above!


To be honest, although I don't consider myself a dull person (those who know me... shut up!), I've not had that much to say in a blog that was to cover views, news and booze...


I made a few fundamental errors when starting out blogging. I didn't think hard enough about what I wanted to blog about. What others would find interesting. And finally what I knew enough about to make it more than a one-blog-wonder!

Ok, so my first blog outing lasted about as long as Paris Hiltons pop career... but this second bite of the cherry is gonna be sweet!


I intend to apply my knowledge to this blog. I work in web development every day.
So all the best web tools, concepts and inspirational sites I come across in my work... I'm going to blog about. Hopefully you'll like it!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So when are you going to do this then? I'm waiting!

Anonymous said...

He's not doing it... not one bit.

Web development said...

hi
nice blog.thanks
Web Design New York
Web site design

Anonymous said...

av女優 ,av,情人趣味用品,愛爾蘭,情人趣味愛蜜莉,情人趣味用品轉,性行為補給站,性行為,爽翻天情趣用品,阿性情趣用品專賣,柏拉圖情趣用品

情趣用品,情趣用品,aio交友愛情館,一葉情貼圖片區,一葉晴貼影片區,可薇情趣用品,凹凸情趣用品,情趣用品店,兩性花園情趣用品


視訊聊天室,辣妹視訊,視訊,美女視訊,視訊交友網,視訊聊天室,視訊交友,視訊美女,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,視訊交友90739,免費視訊聊天室,成人聊天室

視訊聊天,aio交友愛情館

A片下載,成人影片下載,免費A片下載,日本A片,情色A片,免費A片,成人影城,成人電影,線上A片,A片免費看


視訊美女,視訊做愛,情趣用品

Web Design & Development Company said...

thanks for sharing very useful information.this is very helpful for me. Memphis Web Design

Website Designing Company said...

One tip would be if you are trying to place your barcodes in a certain way on your webpage then the best script to use is the image.php script that comes in the download. This requires certain variables sending to the page – but apart from that is straightforward to use.

web designing company said...

I am happy to locate so countless practical information now into the article, we require enlarge new strategies inside this regard, thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

I truly relish whilst I go through your blogs and articles.
web development

Unknown said...

www.Itcourses-distancelearning.com
click here

National institute is the largest leading chain of skill based hands-on line -training providers for Vast Rang of
v Web Development course
v Web Development services
v Hotel management course
v Air Line Ticketing course
v Cabin Crew Air Hostess course
v Safety Officer/Engineer course
v Seo Search Engine Optimization course
v spoken English course
v Call center training course
Technical Vocational
Training Courses Pakistan and All over the World. Its Educational Heritage Can Be Traced Since 2007. National Institute has always led the market by introducing latest market driven IT, linguistics and online Courses. National institute is a trusted name in the field of on line education and training having the largest chain of institutions in the on line worldwide. National institute has a large group of happy &satisfied students attaining successes in their future lives & prospects.


click here

Unknown said...

Thanks ! for sharing this wonderful news with us.I really like your post as it is informative as well as interesting but I am also quite interested to see your upcoming post for web development
so please keep writing.

Unknown said...

Hey....Nice blog...thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Web Application Development Company India